Get involved in the day-to-day running of one of the largest sanctuaries for chimpanzees in the world. Care for the rescued chimpanzees while living in the true African wilderness of northern Zambia.
AS A VOLUNTEER, YOU’LL GET TO:
- Slot in to the day-to-day running of one of the largest chimpanzee sanctuaries in the world
- Interact with chimpanzees on a personal level while out on ‘bush walks’Invent fun behavioral enrichment activities for specific chimpanzees
- Observe chimpanzees and learn about their behavior and group dynamics
- Experience life in the African bush, living in a very rustic, beautiful setting in the heart of Africa
- Work alongside local Zambians, immersing yourself in true Zambian culture
- Enjoy sun-downers, canoeing, picnics, barbeques, and some amazing stargazing on the banks of the Kafue River
NOTE: this project is suitable for volunteers of 18 years and above.